As January progresses, the majority of us are still thinking about our New Year’s resolutions. By definition, a resolution is a “firm decision to do or not to do something.” In America, it is generally accepted as the ridding of a bad habit by replacing it with a more positive habit. For example, after a month of consuming Christmas treats, many Americans resolve to eat healthier and exercise more. I admit, it is frequently on my list of resolved habits each year.
So, what are the options? You could join a gym or start an expensive diet plan, but those options are usually short lived. It is better to do things that are sustainable. A practical option would be to invest in small equipment, allowing you to get your workout in everyday, anywhere.
Here are a few cost effective options on Amazon:
- Buy this stylish yoga mat for only $10.90. By downloading a free yoga app on your phone and using this mat, you’ll be a yogi in no time!
2. Exercise bands are all the new rage these days. They loop around your legs or ankles and help to strengthen your legs. They’re even great for stretching. This 3-pack set is only $13.97 and latex free.
Super Exercise Band USA 14″ x 3″ Extra Long Latex Free Mini Loop Bands in 3, 5, 10 Pack Sets. 10 Strengths for Resistance Training, Stretching, Yoga, Pilates, Toning. Plus E-Book and Zipper Carry Bag. — $13.97
3. If you have a little more space to store your equipment, consider getting a stability ball or a yoga exercise ball. Depending on the size, this exercise ball ranges from $17.99 to $29.99. It comes with a pump and is heavy duty and anti-burst, meaning qualifies as gym standard.
4. This yoga ball is $44.99 and comes with a resistance band and a pump. It is perfect to create stability and improve balance and core strength.
5. If you are looking for something more serious, consider this mini portable gym set. It is an all-in-one basic kit. It includes an all-in-one suspension trainer, indoor/outdoor anchors, best-in-class workout guide, and 2 bonus workouts. It includes a mesh bag to take the workouts anywhere and a free download for the TRX App, allowing access to over 80 additional workouts. This set is perfect for crushing those resolutions and becoming healthier anywhere you go! Buy your set today.
Have a suggestion for a cool product or great deal that you think Daily Caller readers need to know about? Email the Daily Dealer at firstname.lastname@example.org.